Welcome to WebGrit! We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve officially opened for business, bringing to life our vision of GRIT in action. With over 18 years of experience and a team of 35 skilled professionals, we will provide our clients with the best online solutions for design, development, and marketing.
We don’t offer a “One size fits all” solution. We believe that every business has a vision and needs that differ—as do your business goals. We’ll evaluate your online presence and provide you with solutions that meet your immediate as well as long-term needs.
What’s in a Name?
“Grit” is defined as small, loose particles of stone or sand as well as courage, resolve, and strength of character. Grit is also passion combined with perseverance according to MacArthur “genius” grant winner, researcher, and psychologist Angela Duckworth. And that’s what WebGrit embodies and what we deliver to our customers: passion + perseverance in making your vision and your goals a reality.
Books and articles that inspired us:
- “Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance” by Angela Duckworth
- “Grit to Great: How Perseverance, Passion and Pluck Can Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary” by Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval
- “The Theory of ‘Grit’ as a Predictor of Success in Life” by Thomas Oppong (Medium, March 1, 2018)
- “11 Signs You Have the Grit Needed to Succeed” by Travis Bradberry (Entrepreneur, November 13, 2015)
- “Why Grit Is More Important Than IQ When You’re Trying to Become Successful” by Lisa Quast (Forbes, March 6, 2017)
Topics We’ll Cover in Our Blog
We’ll follow the news, note the trends, and share best practices in delivering a superior customer experience, developing stronger connections with your customer base, and attracting and communicating with new customers.
We plan to focus on the following topics:
- Digital Marketing – including social marketing (also known as social media marketing), search engine optimization (SEO), search marketing (also known as search engine marketing and pay per click or PPC), and content marketing
- Design and Development – including Web development, mobile app development, design, and WordPress/other CMS, HubSpot/other CRM, Shopify/eCommerce
- Website Management and Support – including general maintenance, server maintenance, Web deployment, and application maintenance
In addition, we plan to outline and review digital optimization tips for various industries/verticals.
We’re interested in your views and encourage you to respond, make suggestions, or even disagree. Note: we moderate comments and exterminate spam.
Thank you for visiting, reading, and being a part of the WebGrit community—contact us today!